The CodeRage Online C++ Developer Conference is almost here and now it is more exciting than ever with new sessions featuring members of the C++Builder development team and the latest addition – a conversation with the designer of the C++ programming language.
A Conversation with Bjarne Stroustrup - The C++11 language standard, portability, and C++'s ubiquitous presence in the markets
Bjarne Stroustrup, the designer and original implementer of C++, will discuss with David I, the ISO C++11 standard (approved on August 12, 2011), new language features, how C++11 builds on C++’s strengths, and how it makes C++ easier to learn, use and teach. Bjarne will also discuss application portability and C++’s ubiquitous presence in the markets.
Register for the free CodeRage 7 online C++ Developer Conference, including the new session: A Conversation with Bjarne Stroustrup
CodeRage brings you top industry speakers and technologists presenting on a wide variety of topics, all geared toward maximizing your productivity. Session and presenter highlights include:
- C++Builder Product Address – John Thomas
- Migrating C++Builder Code to 64-bit – Bruneau Babet
- Supporting the Delphi Extensions and RTTI in the C++Builder Win64 Compiler – Eli Boling
- Using the C++ Standard and Boost Libraries in your 32-bit and 64-bit Applications – Lee Cantey
- The Resurgence of C++ for Application Development – John Thomas
- Creating your First InterBase Application using C++Builder – Quinn Wildman
- Discover LiveBindings Advanced Features – Jim Tierney
...and so much more
Attend the live online sessions and interact with session leaders and your peers. Attend as many or few sessions as you wish. Can’t make a session? No problem, return at your convenience and watch a video replay on-demand after the event. REGISTER TODAY!
CodeRage 7 sponsors include: Atozed Software, DevJet Software, Fast Reports Inc, /n software, Raize Software, Scooter Software, SmartBear and Steema.