Software Developers - Learn how to leverage your Visual C++ and Visual Studio skills to create Mac apps. And get an early start on Windows 8 Metro app development
Learn how to use FireMonkey in Delphi and C++Builder to develop once on Windows and target both Windows and Mac from a single codebase. Plus use FireMonkey in Delphi XE2 or RAD Studio XE2 to create native iOS applications from a Windows IDE.
You can also get a first look at new Embarcadero Prism XE2.5 and how .NET developers can use Prism to create Windows 8 Metro applications. Embarcadero Prism includes RemObjects Oxygene technology.
Microsoft SQL Server users - Whether you're a DBA, database architect, or SQL developer come see how Embarcadero's popular database tools can save you time and effort
ER/Studio XE2 is the fastest, easiest and most collaborative way for data modeling professionals to build and maintain enterprise-scale databases and data warehouses.
DB PowerStudio for SQL Server is an intuitive, highly-visual toolset that complements SSMS with critical capabilities such as database change management and SQL optimization and tuning.
Take your SQL Server administration and development capabilities to the next level with:
- a full-featured SQL IDE that helps you write quality SQL faster
- visual diagnostics that pinpoint problematic queries and determine best solutions
- a single interface for working with multiple SQL Server versions and databases
- robust analytics which provide insight into database health
Top 10 Reasons to stop by the Embarcadero booth - Booth 2149 - in the exhibit hall
- See how to create Mac version of your Visual C++ apps in just minutes
- Get a special Embarcadero light-up yo-yo (while supplies last)
- Get a first look at Windows 8 Metro app develompent with Embarcadero Prism
- See how to develop Windows and Mac apps from single source on Windows and iOS apps with FireMonkey
- Enter to win a new iPad (that you can use to run iOS apps you create with FireMonkey)
- Learn how to manage your SQL Server databases more efficiently and easily
- See why ER/Studio is a top choice among data architects using SQL Server databases
- Learn about a new, free e-Learning program to get started with FireMonkey development
- Learn how to visually create mobile apps with RadPHP
- Pick up a flyer with a great show special offer, exclusively for TechEd attendees
Featured technologies and products on display will include:
We look forward to seeing you there.