For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.
By: Christopher Moeller
Abstract: Resolving LME linker errors.
LME (Linker Memory Errors), usually result from the linker failing
enough memory to perform its operations. These error usually only occur
very large projects.
1. Increase the amount of virtual memory (even if it is a lot,
try increasing it).
2. Disable state files (this pretty much will disable the incremental
- On that note, you should delete any *.il
files in your project directory.
3. Break up some of your project into DLLs to relieve the stress
to the linker.
4. Possibly a problem in your project related to conflicting
between a project and a dll.
Could not retrieve comments. Please try again later.
Free 30-day trial! Develop for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, devices and gadgets!
More social media choices:
C++Builder on Google+
@RADtools on Twitter
Server Response from: ETNASC03