RAD Studio XE8 Lunch & Learn Workshop
with David I
Thursday, July 16, 2015
9:00am Pacific / 11:00am Central / 12:00pm Eastern
12:00pm Pacific / 1:00pm Central / 3:00pm Eastern
Join David I for this technical workshop focused on tips and techniques you can use with RAD Studio XE8!
Embarcadero® RAD Studio XE8 is the complete software development solution for rapidly designing, coding, and extending "connected" apps across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and IoT. Build industrial strength and Business ready solutions incorporating multiple native client platforms, mobile extensions, smart devices like smart watches and other IoT gadgets, cloud services, Enterprise and embedded data.
During this Lunch and Learn you will discover how to:
- Use the new Windows 10 styles in your VCL and FireMonkey apps
- Use Windows 10 WinRT APIs in your XE8 applications today
- Explore the secure computing capabilities in RAD Studio XE8
- Use App Analytics to find out what your users are doing with your software
- Use the new native HTTP client libraries in XE8
- Work with the new platform native controls on iOS in XE8
...and much more!
This lunch and learn workshop will include detailed technical demonstrations.