IoT in Action: Building a Modern Medical Application for a Hospital or Doctor's Office
Multi-Device Solutions using Beacons and Bluetooth LE Devices
Digital devices are proliferating inside medical offices and hospitals and Bluetooth wearables can easily capture biometric information. These devices, that are part of the Internet of Things (IoT) landscape, are providing higher levels of patient monitoring, medical office productivity and patient information management and will transform the everyday experience of visiting a doctor's office.
Watch David I during this informative on-demand webinar as he shows you how to use RAD Studio support for Proximity Beacons and Enterprise Mobility Services Push Notifications to build a modern medical application solution for a hospital or doctor’s office.
You’ll learn about:
- RAD Studio connected app development for Windows, OSX, iOS, Android and the Internet of Things
- FireUI and VCL application development for desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
- Proximity-based application development using the new TBeacon component supporting the use of iBeacon and AltBeacon
- Bluetooth LE development for state-of-the-art medical devices including Heart Rate Monitors, Digital Weight Scales and more
- Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) support for Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
- Learn how to track and manage data changes between databases and devices using InterBase XE7’s Change Views
Watch it now!