C++ Mobile Day
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
San Francisco - 5:00am-4:00pm
New York - 8:00am-7:00pm
London - 1:00pm-12:00am
Milan - 2:00pm-1:00am
Tokyo - 9:00pm-8:00am
Sydney - 10:00pm-9:00am
Join Embarcadero team members, top industry speakers, technologists and practitioners for a day of informative technical sessions focused on mobile development with C++!
C++ Mobile Day will show you how to visually create Android and iOS apps coded in C++. You will learn how to build apps that can run on tablets, smartphones and wearables with access to platform APIs, sensors and services.
What you’ll learn at C++ Mobile Day:
- How to leverage your C++ language skills, knowledge and source code to create multi-device apps
- Tips and Techniques for Developing Android and iOS apps using a single IDE, framework and codebase
- Learn how to create mobile apps that connect with enterprise data, BaaS and REST services
- How to build secure mobile and multi-tier applications
Who should attend?
- C++ developers who need to build mobile applications using one codebase
- Multi-Device C++ application developers
- Development Managers leading multi-device and cloud application development projects
There's so much you have to know, so much you have to do, and the challenges of less time, less money, less training, and even less staff. C++ Mobile Day delivers valuable technical training to you in the most efficient manner possible – online. And at not cost! Attend the live sessions and interact with session leaders and your peers.