Embarcadero is excited to announce the general availability of C++Builder XE3 64-bit. You’re invited to get C++Builder with the new compiler and the latest C++ standards support with extras and savings of up to $2,500 – but only if you upgrade by December 31, 2012.
C++Builder 64-bit is a must-have upgrade for all C++Builder users
- Gain 64-bit speed, power and capacity: C++Builder’s 64-bit Windows compiler architecture generates applications that can utilize more memory and data, and directly access 64-bit APIs, device drivers, and system services – enabling you to create higher performance, more capable and more powerful applications.
- Experience a whole new level of C/C++ standards support and compatibility: Use the new compiler and latest C++ language features and libraries as well as integrate legacy source code to adhere to existing and newly released standards, including C++98, C++TR1, and C++11, ANSI C, and ISO C
In addition, you get all the other benefits of C++Builder to rapidly develop applications for Windows and Mac OSX from a single codebase, the latest VCL and FireMonkey platforms, latest database and cloud support and much more!
Upgrading is easy – online over the phone:
Upgrade by December 31st to get the best price and all these extras
Buy C++Builder XE3 or RAD Studio XE3 now and you can qualify for up to four additional special offers totaling $2,500 in savings and free extras:
- Free HTML5 Builder with purchase of C++Builder – $299 value
- Upgrade from any earlier version – save up to 45%
- Get Ultimate edition at the Enterprise price – up to $1,500 savings
- Free RAD Bonus Pack including TMS Grid for FireMonkey, Jet Style Pack and Mida VCL to FireMonkey Converter
Want to try it first?
No problem. You can download a free trial of C++Builder XE3 today and try out the new compiler. See how easy it is to recompile your 32-bit C++Builder VCL apps as 64-bit apps and try all the new C++Builder XE3 features. Just remember that the special offers above end on December 31, 2012 (before your trial ends). Starting January 1, upgrades will be significantly more expensive for all v 2010 and earlier users, and most of these bonus offers will no longer be available.
Thank you for being a valued Embarcadero customer and enjoy the new C++Builder 64-bit compiler.