There is a new hotfix available for RAD Studio XE2, Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2 Update 4.
This Hotfix corrects the following bugs:
- 25777/QC 103933
Fixes issue where the in-place editor in TGrid and TStringGrid is only drawn for the first column.
- 25786/QC 103786
Fixes issue where FireMonkey text rendering for fonts was blurry with GDI+.
- 25255/QC 102941
Fixes FireMonkey AnimateFloat stack overflow error.
Fixes FireMonkey painting performance problem.
Fixes issue where *.fmx file size was growing with every save of a FireMonkey 3D form.
- 25656/QC 103873
Fixes the issue of 403 extra exported items when you create a package (C++).
- 26664/QC 104210
Fixes the issue of a FireMonkey HD form being unresponsive after user unlock.
- 27453/QC 104945, 27479, 26827/QC 104116
Fixes TClientDataSet.close error using TSocketconnection.
Fixes TClientDataSet failure to connect to a Midas Server via TSocketConnection.
Fixes error when assigning a null string to an OLE property.
- 26670/QC 104073
Fixes the Access violation in TControl3D.
Enables users to submmit iOS applications to the App Store.
Fixes Run > Attach to Process.
This hotfix is an MSI-based patch.
You can apply this hotfix over any of the following products:
- Delphi XE2 with Update 4
- C++Builder XE2 with Update 4
- RAD Studio XE2 with Update 4
To install the Hotfix:
- Download this zip file to your computer.
- Extract and install: Extract the zip file and run the contained setup.exe.
- Install the FireMonkey-iOS.dmg disk image file:
- Transfer the FireMonkey-iOS.dmg disk image file to the Mac.
- On the Mac, double-click FireMonkey-iOS.dmg.
- On the Mac, run the installer extracted from each package.
There is no uninstall required. If you previously installed the FireMonkey iOS tools, you should run the new installer for this Hotfix