Go Up to What's New
Help Update 3 for Delphi and C++Builder XE provides bug fixes and other improvements to the Help system. If you are viewing this Readme in the live H2 help (and not on the docwiki), you can see the latest version of this Readme at: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/Readme_-_Help_Update_3_for_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE
Visit http://docs.embarcadero.com for many different versions of the Help, available online.
This Help Update can be applied to:
- C++Builder XE, Delphi XE, or RAD Studio XE
- Update 1 of C++Builder XE, Delphi XE, or RAD Studio XE
Important: This Help Update cannot be applied to prior software versions. You must update the product to one of the versions listed above to be able to use the Help Update mechanism.
See Known Problems in the Help.
- For Japanese, French, and German, there are minor issues in the table of contents.
- Some English content has not yet been translated.
- There are several areas where content is missing or incomplete, as tracked on Quality Central.
Copyright © 2011 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.