How are developers leveraging multiple programming languages and operating platforms to deliver rich applications for desktop, client/server, multi-tier, web and mobile users?
This webinar will show you everything you can build with RAD Studio XE beyond what you can build with just Delphi or C++Builder alone. Learn how to go beyond one programming language, framework and IDE to build tomorrow's applications today using Delphi, C++, Delphi Prism and PHP.
Webinar - Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Three convenient sessions to choose from:
- 6:00 AM PDT / 9:00 AM EDT
- 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
- 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT
In the webinar you will learn how to:
- Radically reduce development time
- Build desktop, web, web services and mobile applications
- Understand the common RAD, Visual, component-based development capabilities of Delphi® XE, C++Builder® XE, Delphi Prism™ XE and RadPHP™ XE.
- Create Facebook applications
- Build for and deploy applications in cloud computing environments
After the webinar you will understand why you can't afford to miss Embarcadero's "Get RAD Studio XE at the Delphi/C++Builder price special promotion" and get all of the great tools you’ll see in the webinar.
About the presenter
Vice President of Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist
David Intersimone (known to many as David I.) is a passionate and innovative software industry veteran-often referred to as a developer icon who extols and educates the world on Embarcadero developer and database tools and runs the company’s rampant online community. He shares his visions as an active member of the industry speaking circuit and is tapped as an expert source by the media. He is a long-standing champion of architects, developers and database professionals and works to ensure that their needs are folded into Embarcadero's strategic product plans.
Share this webinar:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn