Webinar March 16, 2011 - REGISTER NOW
Three sessions to choose from:
Learn how to leverage cloud computing architectures, storage and services to build and deploy distributed applications using Embarcadero RAD Studio XE and get answers to common questions when determining a cloud computing strategy.
Whether you are currently developing for the cloud or considering using the cloud for future application development, you’ll want to attend this free, live technical webinar.
The webinar will cover and provide guidance in the following areas:
- RAD Studio XE support for cloud application development and deployment
- Current cloud architectures including Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Windows Azure
- How to deploy your applications and services to the cloud
- Best practices for cloud security and scalability
- Opportunities and pitfalls for developers and projects
- Real world example applications built with RAD Studio XE
About the presenter
Vice President of Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist
David Intersimone (known to many as David I.) is a passionate and innovative software industry veteran-often referred to as a developer icon who extols and educates the world on Embarcadero developer and database tools and runs the company’s rampant online community. He shares his visions as an active member of the industry speaking circuit and is tapped as an expert source by the media. He is a long-standing champion of architects, developers and database professionals and works to ensure that their needs are folded into Embarcadero's strategic product plans.
Share this webinar on Cloud Computing:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn