We invite you to join Delphi experts Marco Cantù and Cary Jensen as they present their annual Delphi Developer Days tour. This year they visit four cities in the United States and Europe.
Delphi Developer Days is a one-of-a-kind event that includes both joint sessions, presented by Marco and Cary together, as well as simultaneous tracks, where Marco and Cary break out into separate rooms to present individual sessions.
April 11-12, 2011
April 14-15, 2011
10% discount for registration with payment on or by March 8, 2011.
Among the topics presented jointly are Delphi COM development and why it's still important, how to get ready for 64-Bit Delphi, and Delphi Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Like the joint sessions, the individual sessions cover both current and earlier versions of Delphi. Marco presents sessions on source control using Subversion and Delphi, DataSnap REST Servers with jQuery, as well as how to develop VCL components. Likewise, Cary offers sessions on getting current with Delphi's VCL and RTL enhancements from 2005 to the present, building DataSnap servers and clients as well as essential debugging techniques.
There's also an Embarcadero keynote presented by David Intersimone or Anders Ohlsson and an additional guest speaker presentation in each city including:
- DC/Baltimore: "Delphi and Unit Testing," Nick Hodges, Gateway Ticketing Systems
- Houston: "Delphi Prism (+Mobile) and Delphi Native Interoperability," Jim McKeeth, RemObjects Software
- Frankfurt: "Delphi IntraWeb iPhone/iPad Web App Development," Bruno Fierens, TMS software
- Amsterdam: "Building Web and Mobile Applications with VCL for the Web," Bob Swart, Bob Swart Training & Consultancy
Complete descriptions are at: www.DelphiDeveloperDays.com/descriptions.html
All Attendees Receive:
- An extensive course book (several hundred pages) written by Cary and Marco that includes all their material covered in all of their sessions
- Source code examples from all of their sessions
- A chance to win valuable prizes from our sponsors
- Lunch on both days
Space is limited to the first 35 registrants in each city. Register early and receive an additional discount. A discount is also available for attendees of previous 2009-2010 tours, and group discounts are available when registering three or more people from the same company.
Visit www.DelphiDeveloperDays.com for complete information.
Sybase, An SAP Company
/n software, Gnostice Information Technologies, Programmer's Paradise, RemObjects Software, and TMS software