Register for the webinar and hear firsthand from Embarcadero’s Director of Modeling and Design Solutions, Jason Tiret, where he will be introducing and demonstrating the latest release of ER/Studio Enterprise 8.5. This release is packed full of many new advanced data modeling and communication features to enable you to design, manage, and document the toughest of projects faster and easier.
See some of the great new features in action like:
- Creating UML diagrams in ER/Studio’s latest modeling addition
- Using process modeling and data modeling in a shared repository
- Browsing and reporting Visual Data Lineage diagrams through an online Portal
- Bi-directional workflow commenting between ER/Studio and Portal
- Object Labeling through the Portal
Who Should Attend: Data architects, data modelers, DBAs, database developers, business analysts, developers, and anyone concerned with improving how information is shared across an enterprise.
About the Speaker:
Director-Modeling and Design Solutions