Before you can get to where you want to be, you have to know where you are. The quicker you can get the big picture of which queries, stored routines, or triggers are bogging down your database, the faster you can solve the problem.
Look no further than the new SQL profiling and tuning tool, Embarcadero DB Optimizer.
DB Optimizer’s powerful analysis engine is presented as a clean, simple interface enabling you to instantly identify and investigate the poor-performing SQL slowing down your databases.
Please join Greg for a new web seminar, Finally! The SQL Profiling and Tuning Tool You’ve Been Waiting For, to learn how DB Optimizer can help you:
- Pinpoint SQL causing poor database performance with graphical visualization of wait-time analysis
- Find detailed activity information for an individual SQL statement with hyperlinked drill downs
- Generate easy-to-read explain plans to identify and implement optimal execution plans
- Create stored outlines for faster execution of SQL from applications that cannot be altered
- Batch tune DML statements, stored routines, entire SQL files and the System Global Area on Oracle databases
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008
Time: 11:00 AM (PDT) / 2:00 PM (EDT)
Duration: 1 hour
Space is Limited - Sign up Now!