InterBase Performance Monitor is a free utility which assists in administering an InterBase 7 server. The tool allows you to easily see (and optionally alter) who and what is consuming resources on your InterBase 7 server.
- Commit or rollback any transaction in the database from a single application.
- Cancel a user's current operation or drop their connection completely.
- Monitor active statements and cancel them if necessary.
- See details of memory use.
- See continuously updated database header statistics.
- Monitor the sweep.
- Determine which procedures, tables, and views are in use, and whether or not indexes are being used.
InterBase Performance Monitor is easy to use and free! It requires InterBase 7 server, and will only work with databases created/restored by InterBase 7.
New Features in Version 1.1
- Monitoring now uses less server resources.
- Memory tab can now display as a graph with history or a grid with more detail.
- Logging feature allows saving snapshots of DB/server state to tables in your database.
- Elapsed time column added to Statements and Transactions tabs.
- Added ability to display the interbase.log file from the currently connected server and statistics from current database.
- Added preliminary Help.
- Improved icons and Windows XP support.
- A few bugs were fixed. The most important was fixing incorrect numbers
appearing in the memory grid.
InterBase Performance Monitor 1.1 may be downloaded from CodeCentral.