CodeRage is just around the corner – October 17-21. Join Embarcadero and industry experts for this FREE multi-day online conference filled with stellar content designed specifically for software development professionals.
New sessions just added!
CodeRage 6 will include sessions covering tools such as Delphi®, C++Builder®, RadPHP™, Embarcadero Prism™, and RAD Studio – plus the InterBase® XE database, FireMonkey application platform and much more. The exciting choice of sessions include:
- LiveBindings in Delphi VCL and FireMonkey
- Skinning VCL Applications with VCL Styles
- New RTL Threading Support in Delphi
- Cross-platform Development with FireMonkey
- Introduction to 64-bits on Windows
- New 3D Capabilities for Old 2D Projects
- Creating Custom FireMonkey Controls
- REST and Mobile DataSnap Client Development
- Advanced XML
- Delphi RTTI
..and many more from your favorite presenters from the development community including Marco Cantu, Cary Jensen, Ray Konopka and Robert Love as well as members of the Embarcadero products team like Mathew DeLong, Jim Tierney, Anders Ohlsson, and John Thomas.
Get ready for some great speakers and an awesome program of totally technical sessions and even some sessions on wild, fun, and crazy uses of technology. You won't want to miss it!
Register now and get ready for CodeRage!